NO Estate Plan ? 50% of all individuals have NO estate plan in place
- How is your home titled (individually, joint, JTWROS, TIC)? It matters in Estate Planning.
- Is the next spouse (surviving spouse marries) going to inherit your 401(k)?
- Want to make sure you avoid these “gotchas” in your estate planning
- Implement a testamentary trust to protect your lifetime savings
- Does your estate plan protect your kids from their creditors?
Have you honestly considered what YOU get from planning? Your safe and secure retirement is YOUR responsibility. What steps should you take – If you climbing Mt. Everest, you don’t do it alone – you follow your Sherpa to guide you there. Why, they have already done this many times and are there to help you. We have assisted over 2,500 individuals just like you, to properly plan their estates. This is similar to working with Estate Management Counselors – we are your guide – we have already assisted others in making the same decisions you now face.
Taking advantage of THE BUNDLE
To a prosperous and happy 2021!!
Sean G. Todd, Esq., M. Tax, CFP®, CPA
P.S. Your tax, estate and financial plan – done: THE BUNDLE